cheap plus size bridal gowns
So many wedding dress designers offer plus-size wedding dresses, even top designers such as Liv Harris and Amsale. However, make no doubt about it, Alfred Angelo’s vast collection of stunning gowns for full figured brides cannot be topped. And the prices ar simply amazing, ranging from $599 to $1399.
About Alfred Angelo
The beloved company, Alfred Angelo, was created by a husband and wife team in the 1930s. Alfred and his wife, Edythe, managed to create gorgeous wedding dresses for all shapes and sizes, without the hefty price tag, making them one of the top wedding gown companies in the bridal industry.
The tradition continues today, as Alfred Angelo is still family owned and operated. Designer Michael Shettel leads the Alfred Angelo design team. The designers do non just stop astatine wedding gowns, but also have an amazing line of super affordable and beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses are all available from size 0 to 30. Custom ordering is also an option. All Alfred Angelo boutiques pride themselves on their award-winning, superior customer service.
About the Wedding Dresses
Alfred Angelo’s plus-size styles are intentional to flatter a fuller figure no matter what the size you are. Many of the dresses include the following types of detailing.
Sumptuous Fabrics, such as:
• Organza, a classic
• Embroidered Lace, for that vintage feel
• Satin, for a more integrated look
• Charmeuse, for a softer look
• Taffeta, for a bold look
• Net over Satin, for contrast
• Beaded Schiffli Lace, for a classic feel
• Luster Satin, for an elegant feel
Silhouettes and styles, such as:
• A-line, to blandish all figures
• Empire waist, to camouflage the tummy area
• Sweetheart necklines, to emphasize great shoulders
• Halter neckline, for the bustier bride
• Shorter styles, such as tea-length dresses
• Spaghetti straps, for those who want to show their toned arms
• Cap sleeves, for those that might want to cover the arms
• Ruching, to create curves
• Ball gowns, for the “princess” bride
• Princess line, to create a waistline
• Basque waistline, for a dramatic look
• Hug the Shoulder neckline
Detailing and embellishment:
• Rhinestones, for bling
• Crystal Beading & Sequins, for glam
• Scattered Pearls, for a touch of softness
• Beading available in colours such as Ivory, White, Clover, Cherry & Sapphire
• Pearl Beading, for the traditional feel
• Metallic Embroidery, for a more modern feel
• Optional Modesty Pieces
• Optional Spaghetti Straps
With all these wonderful options, there is truly a gown for every bride, thanks to the great Alfred Angelo.
Possibly Related Posts: